- New restrictions announced by government during the week asking that we keep our social contact to a minimum
- In response to this announcement
- Distribution of Holy Communion is discontinued
- Moring Prayer each weekday is discontinued
- The Parish Office is closed to the public. Please contact the Parish via telephone 067 31272 or Parish mobile 087 2405762 or email (email@example.com)
- If you wish to book a Mass, request an Anniversary Mass or make a booking for a Baptism / Wedding please contact the Parish Office via telephone (067 31272) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Both churches in the parish will be open during the day except during time of ceremonies.
- St. Mary of the Rosary church open from 8.45am to 4.45pm
- St. John the Baptist church open through the day.
- An interim schedule will be in operation which is on the Parish Website and posted at entrances to the churches.
- In addition to our Mass schedule and the weekday Holy Hour we are offering a short moment of prayer titled ‘Food for Thought’ @ 1pm Monday to Friday. This is mainly focused on the theme currently being explored by 6th class pupils using the ‘Grow in Love’ programme of catechetics.
- The Parish newsletter will continue to be available at the entrances to our churches and on the parish website.
- To facilitate the ongoing financial support from people there are secure boxes at the entrance to both churches. We cannot over emphasise our gratitude to each person who contributes to the running of the parish and the welfare of us priests. Your kindness is very much appreciated.
Please join us via the Parish Radio (106.2FM) and/or the Parish Webcam. Please note that due to current restrictions no congregations are allowed during ceremonies.
St. Mary of the Rosary
(Open from 8.45am to 4.45pm except during Ceremonies)
Monday to Friday
Mass @ 8am and 11am (No Congregation Allowed)
‘Food for Thought’ 1pm (No Congregation Allowed)
Holy Hour @ 5pm (No Congregation Allowed)
Mass @ 10am & 6.15pm (No Congregation Allowed)
Mass @ 8am, 12noon and 6pm (No Congregation Allowed)
St. John the Baptist church
St. John the Baptist church will be open Monday to Friday during the day
Mass @ 10.30am (No Congregation Allowed)
The must-have item of this year has been released. Yes, the Nenagh Parish 2021 Calendar has been launched and is now available in both churches outside Mass times. Get in, grab a copy, take a couple for your neighbours and friends who may not be venturing out right now. To the volunteer community groups supporting those not leaving the house, you know what to do! And the best news of all…it’s free!!
We remind parishioners that you can obtain a paper copy of the Newsletter at weekends inside both Nenagh Parish churches. Downloadable copies are available here on the website or by joining the mailing list at email@example.com
We also remind any community support groups who deliver supplies to those who need to remain at home to protect themselves, that you too can grab a bundle of newsletters each weekend for distribution to anyone who might request one.
As a special gift from us to you, Nenagh Parish presents a short video reminder of 2020. The many photos include far too few people, perhaps a reflection of the year that was. From everyone in Nenagh Parish, the Parish Team and the Pastoral Council, we thank you for your outstanding support during this saddest of years. We look forward to 2021 with optimism and great hope that we can once again be together without the threat of further separation. Until then, God Bless you all and have a wonderful New Year.
This year the Nenagh Community Christmas Day Dinner committee will operate a FREE “meals on wheels” service only due to COVID restrictions. They will visit on Christmas morning with a hot dinner with all the trimmings and an extra dinner for St. Stephen’s Day. This free “meals on wheels” service will be available to all people of the North Tipperary catchment area. If you would like to avail of our free “meals on wheels” service, donate a gift or volunteer then private message, call or text Sandra 087 6989401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sunday, 20 December, members of the Nenagh Kairali Indian Community accepted an invitation to hold a Christmas Celebration at St Mary of the Rosary Church. We hope you enjoy some of the videos. We will post more videos from this wonderful celebration later this week. Enjoy!
We are pleased to announce that we have teamed up with easy payments plus to facilitate online donations to the various Nenagh Parish collections. Ireland is fast become a cashless society and you can now contribute to your Parish using this secure and confidential online system. Just click on the red Donate button on the Homepage or the Donations and Collections page (and below) and follow the simple instructions. If you are currently, or at any time in the future, unable to attend Mass in person, you can now make your weekly contribution online. Thank you for continuing to support Nenagh Parish during what is an incredibly challenging financial time for everyone.